Driving under the influence (DUI, also sometimes called DWI or OUI) is one of the most commonly committed crimes in the United States. Unfortunately, because this crime is so common, many people make the mistake of taking their DUI arrests lightly instead of seeking appropriate legal representation. If you’ve been charged with DUI, your first step should be to discuss your charges with a DUI lawyer at Schmittinger & Rodriguez, P.A. - Scott E. Chambers.
On Your Side
At Schmittinger & Rodriguez, P.A. - Scott E. Chambers, we understand that sometimes good people make mistakes. However, if you’re convicted of DUI, you could end up facing tough penalties such as: jail time, loss of driving privileges, fines, or community service. Additionally, your insurance rates can be increased and you may even be shut out from some job opportunities due to your conviction.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DUI cases. A lawyer from our team can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
- Identify illegal police actions (such as failure to read Miranda Rights)
- Determine which defenses apply to your case
Whether this is your only DUI charge or your third, an attorney at our law firm can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DUI charge. Contact us today—your future depends on it.
Why Choose Us?
- Evening Appointments Available
- Free Initial Consultation
- 23+ Years Of Experience
- Equipped To Practice State & Federal Law
- Extensive Personal Injury Practice
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Schedule Now And Protect Your Rights
- Local Representation